Transit Regal Cinemas , Quaker Crossing Regal Cinemas & Walden Galleria Regal Cinemas all choose the highest quality commercial floor care service available. For a free commercial consultation call 716-799-1506. “The Clean is What’s Extreme!”
The Clean is what’s Extreme! Watch our state of the art industry leading cleaning system in action. No sticky or dirt attracting residue left behind. Carpets will be softer and stay clean longer than our competitors. 716-799-1506
Frozen pipes can burst causing flooding and thousands of dollars in water damage. The good news is there are 6 easy steps you can take to help prevent this problem from occurring when temperatures drop in the great white north.
1. Keep the heat on.
- If you are leaving your house for an extended period of time, set the thermostat to at least 50 degrees.
2. Allow faucet to drip.
-If you are afraid a pipe will freeze, you can allow the faucet to drip slightly.
3. Keep Interior Doors Open.
- Pipes are often located in cabinets. When the temperatures drop, it is a good idea to keep these cabinet doors open so that the heat from the rest of the house can keep the pipes warm as well.
4. Seal Up Cracks and Holes.
- You should caulk any holes or cracks that exist near pipes. This should be done on both interior and exterior walls. Doing so can help keep the cold air out.
5. Apply Heating Tape.
- For pipes that are easily accessible, electrical heating tape may be an option to keep them from freezing. This tape can be applied directly to the pipe.
6. Add Extra Insulation.
- Pipes that are located in areas that do not have proper insulation, such as basements or attics, may need extra insulation to keep from freezing.